ETA Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Installation & Commissioning Engineering
The Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Installation and Commissioning Diploma in Installation & Commissioning Engineering qualification is designed to support those who work in Engineering. As such, it provides a structured individualised route. This equips learners with knowledge and skills to achieve a qualification in Installation & Commissioning Engineering.
Furthermore, this qualification is made up of 3 mandatory units. This will help learners to develop an understanding of the knowledge and skills required for the workplace. As such, mandatory units form a foundation to extend the understanding and skills in specific areas through the optional routes. In addition to these, learners are required to achieve additional units selected from a suite of 15 Pathways and in accordance with the achievement definition. Moreover, learners who complete the qualification will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to underpin career development within the industry.
Who is the NVQ Diploma in Installation and Commissioning Diploma for?
The Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Installation & Commissioning Engineering qualification is designed to support those people who work in to install and commission a wide variety of mechanical equipment. As such, it provides a structured individualised route. Alongside this, equipping knowledge and skills for those who wish to achieve a qualification in Installation & Commissioning Engineering.
How long do I get to complete the NVQ Diploma in Installation and Commissioning?
You are allowed 12 months to complete from registration. Further to this, your progress can be monitored in OneFile as we will program your start and finish dates. Consequently, if you do not complete within the given time, you can extend on a month by month basis.
Mandatory Units: (All 4 must be completed) – All Pathways
- Complying with Statutory Regulations and Organisational Safety Requirements (A/601/5013)
- Using and Interpreting Engineering Data and Documentation (Y/601/5102)
- Working Efficiently and Effectively in Engineering (K/601/5055)
- Handing Over and Confirming Completion of Installation or Commissioning Activities
Installation and/or Commissioning of 1 of the following:
- Mechanical Equipment
- Electrical/Electronic Equipment
- Equipment to produce an engineered system
- Instrumentation and Control Equipment
- Fluid Power Equipment
- Process Controller Equipment
- Emergency Electrical Power Generation Equipment
- Environmental Pollution Control Equipment
- Workplace Environmental Control Equipment
- Heating and Ventilation Equipment
- Air Conditioning and Ventilation Equipment
- Compressed Air Equipment
- Waste/Foul Water Distribution Equipment
- Fresh Water Distribution Equipment
- Refrigeration Equipment
CSCS Card Eligibility
By enrolling on the NVQ Diploma Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering, you can meet one of the requirements to apply for the RED CSCS – TRAINEE card.
See here-> Card Finder (cscsonline.uk.com)